Friday 9 September 2011

Welcome to my Blog - Let me introduce myself


I am an illustrator and have been working in the field of children’s books for 22 years

During those years I have worked with stimulating publishing houses and lovely people whom I would like to thanks for their guidance with their talent and professional skills.

In particular, I would like to mention Bernand Girodroux, the much lamented Artistic Director of Nathan in Paris. 

I would like to thank Linda Cole, for whom I started working in 1994 (at the time she was Design Director at  Dorling Kindersley in  London), and in recent years I was extremely pleased to work with other London-based publishing houses: Marshall and Pinwheel.

Mary Cartwright , Art Director at Usborne of London: during the 2000 edition of the Bologna book fair, she noticed my works  at  "Illustrator's Exhibition" and gave me the opportunity to illustrate 7 books of the Beginners series. I would also like to thank all the designers – Zoe Wray in particular – and authors – especially Anna Milbourne – who helped me in illustrating that series. 

Finally, I would like to mention two fantastic clients -  Agaworld  (Korea) and Denise Ryan & associates (Australia)  - with whom I have just illustrated 3 books. As soon as I receive my advance copies of the books, I will certainly show them in my blog. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.